Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Abstergo's Data

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

Abstergo's Data Empty
PostSubject: Abstergo's Data   Abstergo's Data I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 8:32 pm

One of you rogues tried to take the data from Abstergo and put it onto a memory stick. Things to consider:

- How would a memory stick hold what could potenially be 100GB of data?
- Is this data real, if it was so easy to download?
- What about Abstergo's defense systems? I'm sure they'd have something in place by now to prevent what happened with Des and Lucy, years ago.

My suggestion: The downloaded data was fake and instead, there is only a virus on your memory stick that installs itself onto the first non-Abstergo computer it is plugged into. This virus destroys the computer.
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

Florins : 550
Weapons : Dagger x2, x4 Throwing knives
Items : Black Robe.

Abstergo's Data Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Data   Abstergo's Data I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:55 am

Could we reuse it? The virus could affect Abstergo as well if placed in the right computer.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Abstergo's Data Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Data   Abstergo's Data I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:47 am

Not really. Abstergo would have placed defense mechanisms into their computers to prevent such an event like this.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

Florins : 550
Weapons : Dagger x2, x4 Throwing knives
Items : Black Robe.

Abstergo's Data Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Data   Abstergo's Data I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:14 am

Not necessarily, if it can destroy a computer in abstergo, it is a kill-code virus that can affect all computers. There is no defense against it. Quite frankly, I am the only one from final breath, besides masq( due to his little part in it), who could not obtain anything. Tenchi and Blake got pieces of the apple, do you see how unfair it is?

Abstergo shouldn't be untouchable. They cannot create such a defense because for years, real life has tried. If I wanted to try to implement the virus into a main computer, I know it would be difficult, but I need some sort of upperhand.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Abstergo's Data Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Data   Abstergo's Data I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:04 am

It isn't a killing virus that affects all computers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abstergo's Data Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abstergo's Data   Abstergo's Data I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abstergo's Data
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed: Memories :: Off Topic :: General Discussion :: Plot Discussion-
Jump to: