Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Gaining a Rouge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow231

Shadow231

Florins : 580
Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

Gaining a Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Gaining a Rouge   Gaining a Rouge I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Blake was taking a casual stroll on one of the rooftops near the Venetian Capital Building when he heard a grown mans shriek of dying agony. Curious as to what the guards where having such trouble with this time, and with nothing on his schedule this afternoon, he headed to the place where this noise was coming from. Arraiving at the source of the noise, Blake saw an astounding sight. A lean, brown haired young woman who obviously knew how to handle dual wielded knives very well surrounded by seven guards. He knew this because there were already two dead guards on the ground and one more dying in agony from multiple slash wounds on his chest. So far Blake was impressed, for another guards had foolishly taken a swing at this skilled woman and she had responded by ducking it and slitting his throat for his trouble. Unfortunatley for her, the rest of the guards were not as dumb as that last one, for they had formed a tight semi-circle backing the young woman up into a corner keeping her at a sword arms distance.
Blake seeing this, and not wanting to loose someone as skilled as this one, chose this moment to strike. Smoothly dropping down from the ledge of the two-story building, Blake preformed a double air assassination on the two centermost guards in the semi-circle. Once this was accomplished Blake took up a defensive postition between the remaining five guards and the young woman. He held up two open palms in front of him and made a "come at me sign" with his left hand. To the guards he must have looked quite rediculous, but what they didn't know was that blake had kept both of his hidden blades from his time with the Assassins.
"Your Move" Blake said with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

Florins : 50
Weapons : Hidden Blade, Long Dagger
Armour : Sojirou Insignia Cloths

Gaining a Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Rouge   Gaining a Rouge I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:26 pm

The five guards backed away from the surprise attack, two of the earlier seven had fallen and made the numbers drop to five, meaning they needed a new strategy. The first of them raised his sword and ran at Blake, attempting to slash at his neck. Another, from the far left, ran at Blake and tried to slash him through the legs, while a third, from the center, prepared to stab Blake in the stomach. All three were attacking at the same time in order to complete one goal: Kill the man who dared to interfere with their mission. The other two guards simply prepared for a counter attack from Vlake, hoping they could catch him while his guard was down. The first of the Templars to attack spun around with his blade in an attempt to do heavy damage to Blake and probably slash his head off his shoulders.

"Die Assassin!"

All three exclaimed these words in full anger and fear as they knew that Assassins were not the easiest of foes. The leader of the three, however, was prepared for him to dodge, and if he did so, would remove the head of the woman from her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

Gaining a Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Rouge   Gaining a Rouge I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 4:52 pm

These guards really know there stuff. Blake thought. As he saw three of the guards attack him simultaneously from three different angles. He rised his left hand palm up not to block but to defelct the slash aimed at his neck upwards, missing his head by a mere three inches. He then proceded to stab his right hidden blade up through the 1st guards neck and into the bottom of his skull. Next, he dealt with the low sweep. Blake neatly jumped a foot into the air and landed right on the sword that was aimed at his legs. This renched the sword from the 2nd guards grasp and let it come clattering to the ground. To finish him off Blake repeatedly stabed the guard in the chest.
All of a sudden Blake heard the 3rd guard yell, "Die Assassin!!" and realized that he had forgotten about the 3rd guards lunge attack at his stomach. "Fuck! I am so screwed!"Blake screamed in his head. All of a sudden he felt his back being pressed down by a mysterious weight. He looked to his left and saw the young woman roll of his back and strike the guards rapier to the right. Letting it slide past Blakes face, cutting off a lock of his bangs in the proccess. She then proceeded to cut an X across the guards throat, almost severing it in half.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

Gaining a Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Rouge   Gaining a Rouge I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:05 am

The guards each stumbled to the ground and rolled into the wall as they met an untimely end from the blades of the assassins. The last Templar, however, fell to his knees and looked around before his head fell off of his shoulders and rolled along the ground. The last two Templar Guards were high ranking captains, both dressed in a full body of armor and wielding a claymore. The one on the far left brought his claymore into the air and brought it down in a vertical slash, while the one on the right attacked with a horizontal slash, creating a cross formation with their blades. This allowed for very little room to dodge, and would provide them with heavy damage upon their foe.

"Meet your doom! Templar's Faith!"

All of this combat drew attention from the crowd itself, which would make things turn out bad for the assassins if they didn't finish off these two quickly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

Gaining a Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Rouge   Gaining a Rouge I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:33 pm

Blake was even more impressed with the young woman who had just succeded in saving his life. Now it was time to return the favor as the last two guards, who obviously held the rank of Captain, did a double slash creating an undodgeable Templar cross with steel. Blake did not see any way to fairly fight his way out of this so he did the dirty, cheap, and unexpected. He started to run backwards towards the sheer wall behind them, stiff arming the woman two feet backwards and to the left. This allowed the young woman to avoid the move that Blake named the "The Templar Cross"...even if she wasn't exactly happy about that later. Blake then ran straight up the sheer wall, getting to the height of his wall run, Blake pushed off with his legs and leaped straight back towards the two guards. He ejected his dual hidden blades and preformed a double air assassination as the guards finished their Templar Cross, allowing Blake a split second oppertunity to stab the heads of both guard Captains.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

Gaining a Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Rouge   Gaining a Rouge I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:38 pm

As Blake leaped over them, the captain's attempted to recover from their attack, however, they failed completly and were killed by the air assassination, the hidden blade entering both of their skulls. The soldiers collapsed to the ground and the crowd booed at the two assassins, some even grabbing stones and throwing them at the two to drive them out of the area.

[Gaining A Rorgue Complete]
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

Gaining a Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Rouge   Gaining a Rouge I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:36 am

As Blake stood up from the two dead Captains he was surprised to see that not only had a crowd formed, but they were booing him. Why are these people so ignorant. Blake thought to himself. He then turned to the young woman and said, "What is your name miss?"
"My name is Angela. Angela Bianchi at you service Ser....?" She replied.
"Blake Johnson. Now, we had better continue this conversation elsewhere for it appears my rescue has attracted the attention of more guards. Shall we?"
"Lead the way Ser Blake."
Blake immediatly began climbing the wall close to the dead guards using cracks, widow frames, and any other possible handholds. When he reached the rooftop he turned around crouched and looked down, pleased to see that Angela was not far behind him and making good speed. When she got close enough Blake leant her a hand and pulled her the rest of the way up.
"Grazie. So what now?" Angela said.
"Well, I was hoping that you would be the first to join my elite group of sneaks, thieves, and assassins. We call our selves Ombra Demoni and we are a secret part of the Infuriato Demoni answering to Lord Tenchi Sojirou." Blake was offering her a one time deal. If she did not accept, then Blake would be forced to kill her to preserve the secrecy of his elite unit. Fortunately that would be unnecessary.
"Sounds like fun.....of couse I will keep whatever money I find."
"Its a deal then. Here is your robes. I will call on you when next I need you, look for the red-tailed hawk." Blake informed her as he handed her a Black and Red Ombra Demoni robe that he happened to have on him.
"Grazie Ser Blake. I will be ready when you call." And with that, Angela turned and walked away towards her apartment and Blake started his casual walk on the rooftops once more, hoping to recruit another for his cause.

(Contract complete! 1 Rouge recruited!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gaining a Rouge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaining a Rouge   Gaining a Rouge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaining a Rouge
Page 1 of 1