Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Back Friday, as usual

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

Back Friday, as usual Empty
PostSubject: Back Friday, as usual   Back Friday, as usual I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:18 am

Back on Friday-ish, as usual. Remember to keep up the activity and keep this glorious site going! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Back Friday, as usual   Back Friday, as usual I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:47 pm

Rinse and repeat.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

Florins : 580
Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

PostSubject: Re: Back Friday, as usual   Back Friday, as usual I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:56 am

Lol. Will do......if anyone goes to the contract pages and lets me do my friggin job (*cough* off-line members *cough cough*) :O
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Florins : 300
Weapons : Hidden Blade, 2 Short Daggers, 2 Throwing Knives

PostSubject: Re: Back Friday, as usual   Back Friday, as usual I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:33 am

Um... Hello~

Most of you probably don't know me ~ I'm one of Lost's friends who knows him IRL, so he has me playing messenger-girl (again >.<").

Just to let you know that Lost's not sure if he's going to be able to make it on to this site (or any of his sites) this weekend ~ he has a geography school trip all of Saturday and.... I don't know what his excuse is for Sunday 0_o But, yeah ~ he doesn't think he'll be able to get on.

He can receive PMs, but he can't reply to him ~ anything urgent and he'll probably send me again >.>"

So, anyways ~ just playing messenger ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

Florins : 580
Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

PostSubject: Re: Back Friday, as usual   Back Friday, as usual I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:56 am

Ok. While your at it you should take a contract and RP. Smile
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Back Friday, as usual   Back Friday, as usual I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:16 am

I'm back on, trip was cancelled Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Friday, as usual   Back Friday, as usual I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back Friday, as usual
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed: Memories :: Animus :: Welcome and Goodbye-
Jump to: