Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

User Request

Go down 
+5
Goken
Arata
Legendia
Ryder Okumura
LostLegend
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

User Request - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:44 am

No option on FM xD
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

Florins : 50
Weapons : Hidden Blade, Long Dagger
Armour : Sojirou Insignia Cloths

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:46 am

Hm, it could be abused... I can't really think of a way to solve such an issue.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

Florins : 580
Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:48 am

Dar. It was such a great idea too. Sad
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:57 am

Maybe we can use it similiar to the way we have our armour and weapons set up beneath the name? The moderators/admins can run through the post and determine how much notoriety should be gained. You may not be able to lock it, but, as an alternative, you should be able to add it to the character sheet and lock it there. I remember I had something similiar on my old Bleach site, which is how I got the idea.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

Florins : 550
Weapons : Dagger x2, x4 Throwing knives
Items : Black Robe.

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:07 am

Amazing Ideas. Shadow, I talked about it with Lost. Btw, sorry for my absence.

Lost, we should add the other countries in europe and some from the other continents and add a lot more cities and the likes.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:20 am

I don't think that we can add that quite yet. I don't think that we have enough people. Mabye once we reach 40 or 50 we can add cross-country missions.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:23 am

Alright, but we need places like Constanople and Barcelona.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:42 am

Ok. But lets get Venice set up first. And when we do add more Cities then we will need 1 Mod per city to make contracts, enforce rules, etc.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:57 am

What Shadow said. Thanks though.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:42 am

Maybe 1 mod per couple cities if we make more and we don't have the required mods.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 8:12 am

Yeah. Mods in proportion to member/city count.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:07 am

ok. 1 mod per 2 cities?
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:38 am

Sounds about right.

BTW, we should have a place for Future And Ancestor Inventions.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:44 am

What do what do you mean by future inventions?
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:46 am

Your future character, the modern time one. Etc.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 11:37 am

I think that doing things in the future would compilcate things too much. But thats just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Well we can't just keep it in the past. You cannot know that until you try.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:20 am

Mabye we could get like 3-6 people to agree to test it. Then we could make them something short of a mod so that they can see the Futrue Thread. Then we could do a trial Future Contract or 2. Then once they finish we can make a new Thread and ask them how it was. Then we can see if its worth doing things in the Future.
(My only problem with this is that I think guns would ruin it.)
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:57 am

(There are already guns in AC, LOL)

We already can play in the future.

(Off topic: Please try to make longer posts on threads)
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:13 am

1. Only small, unaccurate guns that take a lifetime to master.

2. Yes but we only do small stuff, nothing like an acctual contract.

3. What do you mean longer?
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:28 am

It may not be my place to input, but if you're suggesting we bring things like automatic weaponry(carbines, HK21, etc...) and cars, and the such, then I believe that would be a little too complex to control. I'd agree if it were something like a spanish rifle from the 1600s, because it was very possible that Da Vinci had a design similiar to it, however, I wouldn't suggest anything past 1650, at the most.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 10:42 am

Thats what I'm saying. A gun is fine but anything but an inaccurate rifle that takes a couple of minutes to reload is way too complicated to regulate. If we put in 1600 era rifles only then it would take too long to aim, fire, then reload so that then people would still stick mostly to melee weapons. Except mabye for single, silent Assassination missions.
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:54 am

Lol, sorry for the language, but Silent my Ass!!! xD! There was nothing stealthy about AC's pistol. (Shhh...Noone will hear this....BOOM!)

I am not implying using future gunes, but we should atleast be able to have western pistols. Italia shouldn't be the only era of utensils we would use.
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:14 pm

When I said silent I meant the get away. People would be so surprised at the giant BOOM and their leader falling dead would give the Assassin enough time to leave the area and disappear.
Back to top Go down
Kamikaze Sojirou

Kamikaze Sojirou

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:58 pm

From my studies, using a rifle from the 1600s, you'd make alot of noise and leave alot of signals as to your position. Then again, there are certain styles to each rifle, so you may get a different outcome. But yeah, silent guns is a no-no, more than likely.

Aside from that, using weaponry from foreign countries is highly possible, since the Italian Wars were happening at the same time as the Assassin's Creed Era, however, they'd be hard to come by without being labeled as a traitor to Italia, since Rome wasn't under any foreign influence or attack. So, I'd have to say no to using foreign weaponry, without exceeding the realistic statures, of course, but it is still a small possibility in getting a foreign pistol or rifle in Venice. But it'd have to be done on the black market. Let's also not forget that this is around the time of the Italian Renaissance, which means their main focus is on conserving Humanism and keeping to traditional views of the Italian heritage. So, it's a very arguable debate, but I, honestly, have to vote no, due to the fact that there's no real way to make it plausible for us to obtain the foreign weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: User Request   User Request - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

User Request
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed: Memories :: Animus :: Requests-
Jump to: