Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Rate the Avatar Above You

Go down 
+2
Ryder Okumura
LostLegend
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

Rate the Avatar Above You Empty
PostSubject: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:37 pm

(0/10)
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Ryder Okumura

Ryder Okumura

Florins : 600

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:40 am

7/10
Back to top Go down
Goken

Goken

Florins : 200
Weapons : Hidden blade, Long daggerx2
Armour : Assassin cloak

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 9:11 pm

10/10...
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

Florins : 600
Weapons : Águila Roja Sword, Grappling hook, Mini Grappling hook, Hidden blade, Staff
Armour : Águila Roja Costume

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:11 pm

8/10
Back to top Go down
Goken

Goken

Florins : 200
Weapons : Hidden blade, Long daggerx2
Armour : Assassin cloak

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:20 am

9/10 I Liek ninjaz
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

Florins : 580
Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:11 pm

7/10
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

Weapons : Double Hidden Blade, crimson small dagger(called Blood Wolf), 3 throwing knives
Armour : Black and blood red Assassin's outfit, long black cape capable of hiding user

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:11 pm

7/10
Back to top Go down
Dasolo Luminoso

Dasolo Luminoso

Florins : 550
Weapons : Dagger x2, x4 Throwing knives
Items : Black Robe.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:09 pm

6/10
Back to top Go down
Shadow231

Shadow231

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:12 pm

9/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Avatar Above You   Rate the Avatar Above You I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the Avatar Above You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assassin's Creed: Memories :: Off Topic :: Forum Games-
Jump to: