Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Contract 9: A Fresh Lead

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

Contract 9: A Fresh Lead - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 9: A Fresh Lead   Contract 9: A Fresh Lead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:22 pm

(Ok, skipping)

"We should leave, I am late for another meeting." Spoke one of the four before the door creaked open and they walked out in twos, with a delay of about 30 seconds between each group. The first group split from the second, going North while the other went West.
"So, where shall we go for your meeting?" Spoke one of the groups.
"I'll tell you later. Anyone could hear us out here. Don't worry though, it's not a meeting that's anything to do with our cause." He explained as he walked up the street.
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Nuchiha

Nuchiha

Florins : 750

PostSubject: Re: Contract 9: A Fresh Lead   Contract 9: A Fresh Lead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:54 pm

(Sorry, wasn't able to post.)

Roberto listened on, they were going to try to act as good bodyguards. This information may seem insignificant to a person, but it was greatly important! The amount of personnel guarding a person can make a large distance. He heard Gonzalo speak, he couldn't understand... Probably a foreign language. He heard them talking about leaving, as he saw them exit the building, he wasn't spotted luckily. Roberto climbed down the building carefully, he was careful especially to not make noise.

As he got onto his feet, it was a relief not needing to balance himself constantly on the tip of his toes. He was kind of relaxed now, the tips of his feet/toes were sore for staying in one position long, and getting on his feet entirely felt, pretty good. He looked, two groups! He heard one whisper, but couldn't tell anything from it, he was too far. He followed that group as they walked up a street, he payed careful attention to stay at least 12 Meters away, to not arouse suspicion. His disguise was perfect, blending in with the merchants, most of them were unfortunately poor or middle class.

Would someone follow with Roberto? Or would they follow the other group, Roberto left silently to make sure there was no noise what so ever, so they may not know he left. As he looked up, the skies were cloudy, he spotted two guards, on the roof. They were there because assassins were a problem, and incase of invasion they had a height advantage.
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

Florins : 600
Weapons : Águila Roja Sword, Grappling hook, Mini Grappling hook, Hidden blade, Staff
Armour : Águila Roja Costume

PostSubject: Re: Contract 9: A Fresh Lead   Contract 9: A Fresh Lead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:58 pm

As soon as they were all gone, Águila Roja jumped out of the little hut and landed in the ground in the street with his knees bent and then his feet were okay, he looked at Roberto, "This mission is complete, we have spied, let's go, and wait until the Brother hood needs us again," Águila Roja said, kicked the sand up concealing himself, and when the sand stopped, All he left was a red eagle feather.
Back to top Go down
Fritz

Fritz

Florins : 800
Weapons : Long dagger, Hidden blade
Armour : Whitish Gray Assassin's Cloak

PostSubject: Re: Contract 9: A Fresh Lead   Contract 9: A Fresh Lead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:41 am

“Hm yep, time to go we have done our job here. Until we meet again my friend, until we meet again.” We said in a whisper looking right to left before he got out of the rooftop garden. He gave a silent chuckle before he disappeared over the edge, his whitish gray uniform disappearing into the various masses of civilians and merchants.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

PostSubject: Re: Contract 9: A Fresh Lead   Contract 9: A Fresh Lead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:14 am

COMPLETE

MEMORY LOADED

REWARDS:
Each: 200 Florins and one grappling hook with short rope
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract 9: A Fresh Lead   Contract 9: A Fresh Lead - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract 9: A Fresh Lead
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2