Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities

Go down 
+2
masquradeXD
LostLegend
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities   Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:03 am

There was a sudden graphical glitch - white lines appeared all over the screens of the Animi everyone was in. It was almost as if some sort of virus had manifested itself...
"I apologise for the interruption." The Animus spoke. "It seems some new data has been installed upon the system."

The white lines went away but one thing remained at the top of everyone's screen: The number 15.
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
Fritz

Fritz

Florins : 800
Weapons : Long dagger, Hidden blade
Armour : Whitish Gray Assassin's Cloak

PostSubject: Re: Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities   Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:02 pm

“Ja, I am from Germany, if memory serves right you are a Spaniard right? Anyways I arrived here not very long ago, about 2 days ago, and it looks like I arrived at a very needed time.” He said in a casual voice before he seen an archer. “Watch yourselves the archers are up an about, don't worry I will take this one, kill him, then use their own weapons against each other and use against them. I will use the building to see what's going on. He shouted before climbing up a side of the building, upon reaching the top he ambushed the archer thrusting his hidden blade into the side of his neck. He took the man's bow and arrows. “This will last me a while.” He muttered to himself, taking aim at the archers first. It was only few seconds later that he released the first arrow, then one of the archers in the distance fell. He reloaded his arrow.

Then the screen white lines appeared, distracting Trevor, he felt relief when the animus said that their was some new data installed; he was worried that the Templars had found them. What then worried him also was a white number 15 at the top of his screen. He got his attention back on what he was doing. Noticing his ancestor starting to take potshots at the nearest guards, at their bonfire.

He took a deep breath in as he lined up the shot, then he saw something strange. They were starting to do something at a different bonfire, but he could not see what they were doing.”Achtung! Attention they are starting to do something strange over at that bonfire, I will take this bonfire you hurry up and get that one over there! I think this is getting to big for us alone I believe it is or the best for us to split up to rescue as many people as we can, before it is too late.” He shouted to the Spaniard as he jumped to another rooftop to get closer to another a different bonfire, deeming it necessary to split up to rescue other civilians.
Back to top Go down
Goken

Goken

Florins : 200
Weapons : Hidden blade, Long daggerx2
Armour : Assassin cloak

PostSubject: Re: Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities   Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:24 pm

Goken was behind one of the bonfires looking at the fire on one of their robes, Goken looked to the left and saw a barrel of water "Just my luck" goken said as he pushed it above the bonfire and knocking it off, splattering water in the area and getting rid of the fire on ones rope, just then the white lines kicked in and the number 15 was above Goken ran to another water supply, it was one large barrel, with my long dagger i could stab it in and make water slowly flow to the nearest bonfire, goken stabbed the dagger and pulled it so it made a long flow of water happen Goken then said "Take that filthy templars!"
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

Florins : 600
Weapons : Águila Roja Sword, Grappling hook, Mini Grappling hook, Hidden blade, Staff
Armour : Águila Roja Costume

PostSubject: Re: Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities   Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Amo smiled and then nodded when Fritz asked if he waas a Spaniard, "Yes, I became Águila Roja to track down the murderers of my wife." Amo said.

Alex looked out over the graphical glitch and was weirded out for a second, the twelve year old boy looked out through it. The number 15 crepped him out, he noticed his ancestor beating up a bunch guards.

Amo had finished then he saw the Japanesse Templar. "Hello beautiful." Amo said, then used his running and was next to her, "Eres muy guapa, como mi Margarita." Amo said then back flipped over her.

"Well I'm going to save this man now." Amo smiled and ran, Kicking the guards down and slashing their heads off. Then he jumped over the fire and cut the woman, Running away with her and jumping over a building and hiding her where he hid the people. Only six remaining bonfires. He had to hurry. "Fritz, six more hurry!"

Last edited by masquradeXD on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities   Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:19 am

As the actions were being performed by the Assassins and many guards dispatched, some even by their own weapons, the number 15 rapidly ticked down.

The 15 was now a 12, and six bonfires remained.

The woman who had been rescued by Amo let out a gasp, as she noticed her dress was still on fire.
"Help me!" She called out, attracting the attention of Guards, Assassins and Templars alike. The other two rescued people helped douse the flames.
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

Weapons : Águila Roja Sword, Grappling hook, Mini Grappling hook, Hidden blade, Staff

PostSubject: Re: Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities   Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:53 am

Amo took the womans dress of, since he thought she would rather be naked in public instead of onfire, he took one of the clothes on a hang drier and told the woman to put it on.

Alex looked around and saw the numbber 12 over his head. "What does this mean?!" He shouted.

Amo killed the guard with his own weapon before the person could use it. He got the woman out of there.

"I saw nothing." Amo said.
Back to top Go down
Goken

Goken

PostSubject: Re: Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities   Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 am

15 to twelve, ITS A COUNTDOWN! i thought as goken had continued

Goken jumped to a building and jumped to another rooftop,

"No!" the user spoke as he exited the animus, heading to help all the others out
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

PostSubject: Re: Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities   Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:33 am

Alex yelled out, "The fifteen turned to a twelve did I is it because Amo killed two guards, what will happen?! GET ME OUT!"

Amo kicked a guard into the fire and then kicked the templar across the face with Karate and ran.
Back to top Go down
Legendia

Legendia

Florins : 950
Weapons : Hidden blade, Katana
Armour : A kabuto helmet, a yoroi or samurai armor shin guards and arm armor and gauntlet
Items : Templar cape

PostSubject: Re: Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities   Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:43 am

Ayane took this chance to kick Amo and then tried to slash at him with her katana, "Damn shinobi...you dare stop us?"

Kasumi looked at the number and realised that it was countdown, 'A countdown to what?' she wondered but she simply ignored it and tried to concentrate on defeating this shinobi...he was starting to become a nuisance.
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

PostSubject: Re: Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities   Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:40 am

Amo smiled and twisted his body looking like a hurricane and dropped down, dirt going in a circular motion around him, Amo kicked the katana away, "You dare try to kill me, you call yourself a templar?" Amo said and backflipped. Getting another person and leaving a red eagle feather to show them what he did, it was like a ,

Sincerley,
Águila Roja.

Alex as a twelve year old kid was afraid for his life, "GET ME OUT OF HERE! Afuera!" He yelled.

Amo ran to the next bonfire.
Back to top Go down
Goken

Goken

PostSubject: Re: Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities   Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:21 am

I yelled to the animus "May we end the bonfire currently, im afraid the countdown is a countdown to shutdown!" i yelled at the animus
Back to top Go down
Fritz

Fritz

Florins : 800
Weapons : Long dagger, Hidden blade
Armour : Whitish Gray Assassin's Cloak

PostSubject: Re: Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities   Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Trevor seen the 15 change to a 12. “What is that a time limit? If it is then... I don't know, I can't let it scare me off.” He said to himself trying to keep his cool.

Fritz drew back an arrow, and let it fly; hitting a guard right in the throat. He had to be careful though, as there could be an ambush around any corner. He cut a civilian, noticing the flames on the civilian's clothes he immediately took a small flask containing water and dumped it on the flames. “Great now I only have three small flasks of water left.” He murmured to himself as he carried away the civilian to a safe spot.

Back to top Go down
Goken

Goken

PostSubject: Re: Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities   Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:44 pm

"My god!" i said as i went to a room, holding out a digital device "Hacking skills dont fail me now!" as i went into the animus working with features "No shutdown code..dangit" i said as i started adding in my own code to the device, "This is the kill code, if it works right everyones gonna be out, or this place may blow up..." i said as i hit the execute code button, hoping the system had shutdown and was now restarting
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

PostSubject: Re: Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities   Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Amo took a long sword from a guard and bows and arrows, he put the arrow in fire and shot it right through a guards head and used another to cut down a person from the bonfire then took the person out of the fire.

Alex knew he would probably die, "Guys, if you can hear me, don't leave, we might aswell die before we let the world die." Its either three assassins or the world.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities   Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:15 pm

The number flickered down... To a 3.
The citizens started screaming at each of the bonfires as their flesh caught on fire and the flames started climbing up their bodies and the wooden stake they were tied to... The smell of burnt flesh mingled with burning wood.

But then something unexpected happened.
The Animus glitched. White lines appeared on the screen over all the ancestors. Then the guards. Then the citizens.
There was a flash as everyone's sight was filled with white.

"Error. Something has gone wrong with the Animus. Please exit." It spoke, turning the display off.

(Go to Real World)
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

PostSubject: Re: Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities   Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Amo managed to save the remaining by send in a knife cutting down the ropes and getting the rest, and sending them to the town doctor.

Alex had taken a breath and extied the Animus.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

PostSubject: Re: Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities   Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:26 pm

Input error.
Back to top Go down
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

PostSubject: Re: Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities   Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:39 am

((I forgot to put he tried to.))
Back to top Go down
Goken

Goken

PostSubject: Re: Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities   Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:46 am

"Yes!" i said holding up the digital device "It either happened by me or the animus!" i said while smiling and hugging the digital device
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities   Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contract 6: Bonfire of the Vanities
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2