Assassin's Creed: Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin's Creed: Memories

The tales of Ezio and Altair are over, but a new generation of Assassins has to rise to defeat the new Templars. Can they reclaim their ancestor's memories and save the future world from disaster?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Most Needed: Templars | Current Mission: End of the World | Winning Side: Assassins

Assassin Contract 11: Traitor!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

Florins : 600
Weapons : Águila Roja Sword, Grappling hook, Mini Grappling hook, Hidden blade, Staff
Armour : Águila Roja Costume

Assassin Contract 11: Traitor! Empty
PostSubject: Assassin Contract 11: Traitor!   Assassin Contract 11: Traitor! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:22 am

"Are you sure I can do this alone?" Alex said, "Of Course." Lucy said to Alex. Alex took a deep breath, and he looked into his memories.

Gonzalo had looked at a man, he had been sent to look at him, holding his knife waiting if he had to kill someone, so he stood and waited to see what the man was going to do.
Back to top Go down
LostLegend

LostLegend

Florins : 500

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Contract 11: Traitor!   Assassin Contract 11: Traitor! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:23 am

White lines surrounded the screen of the animus for several seconds before the world turned back to normal.
Back to top Go down
https://ac-memories.rpg-board.net
masquradeXD

masquradeXD

Florins : 600
Weapons : Águila Roja Sword, Grappling hook, Mini Grappling hook, Hidden blade, Staff
Armour : Águila Roja Costume

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Contract 11: Traitor!   Assassin Contract 11: Traitor! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:28 am

Alex raised one eyebrow but when he saw the screen normal he went back to playing. "That's all it is Alex, a game, remember, you can fight, you fended for yourself on the streets, escaped the cops with parkour, and you are 12, you can play a simple game." He heard Lucy say to him.

Amo still looked at the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin Contract 11: Traitor!   Assassin Contract 11: Traitor! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin Contract 11: Traitor!
Page 1 of 1